Monday, May 4, 2009

Almost 17 Months Old...

Nicholas has been growing and developing by leaps and bounds. Every day it seems like he does something new. I'm looking forward to the end of the semester and lots of free time to spend with my bud over the summer, especially since his little brother or sister will be here in the fall.

Even more than playing, I'd venture that his favorite thing is "figuring stuff out." He loves to copy whatever you are doing... and he thinks he is a much bigger boy than he really is. Whether it is loading the dishwasher (he puts his breakfast dishes in for me), watering the flowers (or his feet), or folding the laundry (or unfolding), he just loves to copy whatever Scott and I do.





I think what I love the most about him is how sweet and happy he is all the time--he always has a smile or hug for you, and he loves to play one on one. He's just such a joy. His newest heart-melting talent is blowing kisses.


The pictures from Easter have been delayed for quite a while... but I finally got them!