Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy 2009 & More

Greetings...

It has been a while since my last post because boy, oh boy, we have been busy. The holidays and the rest of January were a blur.



Christmas for Nicholas was much more "fun," this year, though he almost got more excited about some of the boxes and tissue paper than the toys, but he's set to play for the rest of the year. I try to rotate the toys every couple of days so that he can play with something new.




He's also just walking everywhere these days--crawling is so 2008. He got moved up to the big boy room at daycare, so he's been having fun sitting in chairs (and not highchairs) and using utensils to (try to) eat his food. I'm also hoping to transition him off the bottle soon--he seems to like it after he wakes up and before he goes to bed, but the rest of the time he uses sippy cups--though he actually likes regular cups the best (I just don't like him drenching himself 10 times a day).