Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween




Nicholas' first Halloween was pretty fun--our costume theme this year revolved around his: Since he was a little dragon, mom was a princess and dad was a knight. He tolerated the costume pretty well, but I'm sure it was pretty warm when he was wearing the whole ensemble. He did pretty great for the party--he slept through the whole thing.





Trick-or-treating was also fun, we've been slowly adjusting his bedtime later to allow for daylight savings time, so he got to see a lot of the kids and the costumes, and he seemed to like to tell them Happy Halloween, or at least I think that's what "bababababa" meant.

On an unrelated note, he's very close to walking (he likes to cruise around with a walker we're borrowing from Aunt Katie). He just started doing this about 2 weeks ago, and I didn't know if I should get the camera, or keep him from falling.