Sunday, September 7, 2008

9 Months Old is the Best Age Yet...

It's probably not surprising that every age Nicholas has been was my favorite. He was so cute and sweet and angelic before, but now his personality is developing and it's so much more fun to play with him. Yeah, I miss my little guy, but my big guy is so much fun.


Events: This month was filled with many trips. I started teaching again, so now we (especially me) are working on adjusting to a new schedule. We started "mommy & me" swim class; so far he really likes it. We also had a few playdates with the Brylow boys, and, while it took him a little while to warm up to the idea of hanging out with other babies, he really seemed to like their toys!



Milestones: He found his tongue and likes to babble; Nicholas has started waving "hello," which is great because now I feel like I'm not doing sign language for no reason. He met his first cousin the other day (he pet her a little bit--it was cute--see the link to her blog on the left); another one will be here in 10 weeks or so!


Surprises: Nicholas thinks the flyswatter is hilarious (see video). We can't seem to find a food he doesn't like yet. He's teething all the time, but he still only has 4 teeth.