
I can't believe that he's 7 months old already! I'm going to have to start planning his birthday party soon.
Events: This month, Nicholas got his dad some presents for his first Father's Day. He also got to meet more Great Aunts & Uncles and Second Cousins.
Milestones: He eats all his meals from a bottle now, and he started trying vegetables. He seems to love carrots and hate peas (ha, just like mom). He can sit up on his own, which is nice because he can sit and play by himself for a little while.
Surprises: He's so tall that he's on the highest setting for his jumperoo (sniff, sniff). He's starting to use primitive forms of "language"--he reaches for people whom he wants to have hold him and he uses different noises for different things (motorboat sounds means he's complaining about something; grunting and pointing means he wants you to hand him something). He also knows how to give eskimo kisses (thanks to Granddad, who taught him). As soon as he can wave, I want to try my hand at teaching him a few basic sign language words.